3 August 2011

The Continuing Adventures of Bad Daughter

Yet again I wasn’t a particularly good daughter when it came time for my mother’s birthday (and my sister’s birthday too). I managed to get a cold/flu which rendered me rather exhausted. I was definitely not up to creating the usual birthday cards. I grabbed the nearest offcuts of card to hand and put together two tiny “card-lets.” These are slightly larger than actual size:

For my sister, a flying SuperFutureRoboCat:

and for my mother, this little monkey face:

 

At the moment I seem to be going through a phase of not finishing pictures because every attempt I make doesn’t quite seem right. It’s a bit of a block, exacerbated by how much seems to be going on in recent weeks.

1 comment:

  1. Love them, especially the first one. And not finishing things, tell me about it..

    ReplyDelete