17 June 2012

A Few Small Items…

I’m making slow progress, now and then. I’ve been painting my bedroom for a while now, though finishing touches are still required. I used my savings and borrowed some money to buy myself some new furniture, which is all quite exciting. I’ll probably post pictures when I have got it finished.

For Easter, I let my weird ideas reign and came up with these upside-down, white chocolate-covered cheesecakes for my family:

Recently, I did two spells of petsitting for my neighbour. They have such interesting plants and insects. The change in routine made me much more observant. Anyway, I made a small photo collage of the experience:

Today was Father’s day. After having neglected to make cards in the past few months, I managed to get another tiny card together:

No comments:

Post a Comment